Let me just say it straight. I am expecting a lot from 2014. Like seriously. These past two years have been such a fricker that 2014 would top it easily.
First of all, I’m not doing a rant thing about how bad 2013 was. It’s all in this blog. I posted here in times I felt the lowest. I received a notification that this was my first year anniversary here and in 17 posts, I have shared what I felt. Of course some of those 17 were super stupid stuff like book reviews and stories and what I decided to do with this blog whatever stuff, but you know what I mean. I’ll give you a summary of 2013 though, by month.
- January – I don’t really remember a lot of stuff from this month, I think I got my haircut in January though.
- February – My birthday! A good month.
- March – Mom came home and brother graduated elementary and school ended. Great month?
- April-July – Okay month. Came to America and all. Felt relaxed but homesick.
- August – School starts. EEHHHH.
- September-now – EEEEEHHHHHHHH. Feeling lonely bc no close friends. (And also, can’t seem to read books bc no time or lazy???)
Okay. That was pretty short, comparing to my other posts and summaries, don’t blame me, I like details.
I actually haven’t thought about what I’d want to change about me in the year of our Lord 2014. I mean, I have thought about it but I can’t think of a specific one. I just feel like I want to change everything about me. My body, my attitude, my personality. Dayum. That is a looooooooot of work.
So here’s what I want [actually, need (sn: I mean, I had a little chat in my mind with the Lord that I didn’t really need but idek, I need it for the sake of my happiness?) ] to happen:
- be thinner and therefore prettier
- have close and bestfriends whom I can tell everything
- nice clothes bc thinner
- stop procrastination
- sleep earlier
- STOP PROCRASTINATION
- I don’t really need higher grades but I need better classes like AP and Honors stuff
Now, to achieve that, I have nooooooo idea what to do.
I also want to try a lot of stuff:
- that jar thing I always see on tumblr
- fix my hair myself
- learn how to apply make up (???)
- read more books
- less tv shows
- daily diary (but we all know that will never happen)
- better life
- be thin
- like seriously that will solve 40% of my problems
- i mean, my problems aren’t that serious but whatever
I will try to edit stuff here to add stuff because I always read my wordpress stuff.
You know, according to my horoscope on this one app that I have on my phone, I will have like a lot better personal life (it says that i’ll have beautiful thing with someone and also amazing family life (I already have a good one but whatever)). BUT but but but my career will have ups and downs??? Like what does that even mean? I don’t have a career! Unless it means school?? I CANNOT have that ups and downs in school. I only need UPS when my grades are involved. OKAY. I could care less about my lovelife (HA HA HA HA) but my grades need to be up. Or it can mean work? But I only file stuff so that cannot be it. HAHAHA. I am overthinking this but I frankly do not care because I think I’m the only one who could see this hahahaha. I tried searching for more horoscope stuff but I don’t trust them so nevermind lol